Icon Airframe Pro - Koi
A riot of colour navigates the current; perseverance and determination turn a fish into a golden dragon. Built on a lightweight fiberglass FRP shell, the Koi includes both a Fog-Free Clear and RST Blue Optics™ shield and a customizable 5-piece Hydradry™ comfort liner that allows you to dial in your fit. The extensive venting system produces the industry's most ventilated helmet to date.Features:
- Lightweight fiberglass FRP shell
- Sculpted neck roll reduces jacket/suit interference
- Five-piece modular liner with moisture-wicking Hydradry™
- Linear ported forehead vents
- Low-profile vents throughout the shell
- Fog-free ICON Optics™ Shield with Rapid-Release™ system
- Prolock™ positive shield locking system
- Removable breath deflector and chin curtain
- Includes Clear & RST Blue Icon Optics™ Shield
A decrease of both drag and weight was achieved by sculpting the traditional neckline of the AFP to avoid jacket or suit interference. With a total of nine intakes and five exhaust vents, ventilation is a premier feature the AIRFRAME PRO. The forehead vents are angled to provide linear at speed while deep -channels in the liner enhances airflow by routing more air effectively.
The Rapid release shield removal system allows you to swap the fog-free Icon Optics shield in the blink of an eye. This cutting-edge system allows you to select the right shield for the conditions, all of which produce unrivaled distortion-free line of sight for what lies ahead. The flat Icon TracShield is available for the AIRFRAME PRO as a factory solution for riders who require tear-offs. Compatible with our RapidRelease shield change mechanism, the TracShield can be used on the AIRFRAME PRO and AIRMADA helmets.
The five-piece sweat wicking Hydradry liner provides a greater amount of fitment combinations for each unique head shape. Crown, later, fore and aft padding components allow for a possibility of 27 combinations in a single shell; double that of the Airframe Pro’s competitors.