Biltwell Murdock Pullback Risers 10"
Murdock risers for Harley big twins are available in straight and pullback models and a broad range of rises. Investment-cast clamps, TIG-welded chromoly uprights and CNC lathe-turned mounting bases create a handlebar riser with unrivaled stiffness and strength for aggressive, technical and high-speed riding.
Form and Function
When we introduced our Murdock risers to the custom H-D scene, "club-style" Harleys were just gaining traction among high-performance riders on both coasts. Our precision-crafted chromoly steel riser became a top choice among high-speed Dyna and Sportster riders. The 12 o'clock wheelie and tire-smoking crowd appreciated Murdock's stiffness and reliability compared to cast or CNC'ed aluminum risers instantly. Combined with any handlebar from our Tracker or Moto line, Murdock risers create a cockpit you can depend on for life in the fast lane.
- Investment-cast one-piece steel bar clamp accepts 1-inch O.D. handlebars
- 0.120-inch (3mm) wall x 1" O.D. 4130 chromoly uprights
- CNC lathe-turned mounting bases accept 1/2-13 t.p.i. stock and aftermarket mounting hardware
- Mounting holes on 3.5-inch centers to fit most stock and select aftermarket H-D fork trees
- Pullback Murdock risers feature mandrel-bent uprights for two inches of rearward bar offset—perfect for reducing reach for shorter riders
- TIG welded and hand polished before polishing
- Black electroplate and mirror chrome-plated finishes available
- Stainless-steel 5/16-18 t.p.i. bar clamp hardware
- Technischer Überwachungsverein (Technical Inspection Association, or TüV) in Germany is an independent laboratory that tests the fatigue strength, manufacturing quality, and fitment for a wide range of consumer products, with special emphasis on automotive and motorcycle components and accessories. Biltwell handlebars and risers that have received TüV verification are among the strongest and most thoroughly well-tested motorcycle parts in the world.