Biltwell Moto Handlebars 1" - Chrome
A modern interpretation on the classic dirt-bike handlebar, built with quality materials and smart ergonomics to fit and feel great on track-inspired Sportsters, British and Japanese customs.These handlebars are constructed with seamless CNC mandrel bent 0.120” wall 4130 chromoly tubes. Available smooth for custom application, dimpled/slotted to accept OEM Harley-Davidson hand controls, or TBW to accept Harley's Throttle-By-Wire control module. Only our TBW versions of this bar are pre-drilled in center portion of bar for internal wiring.
Form and Function
Due to their minimal backsweep and sub-5-inch rise, our Moto bars fit best on bikes with a short backbone between the seat and the frame's head tube. Think late-model Sportsters, Hinckley Triumphs, Yamaha XS650s and Honda CB750s. If you're going for the pure scrambler look, consider mating our Moto bars with a set of Slimline or Thunder risers. The look is classic, and robust enough for aggressive fire road assaults if that's your jam.
- Seamless 0.120" (3mm) wall 4130 chromoly construction
- CNC mitered tube ends on crossbar for super-strong welded joints
- Precision mandrel-bent tubing for comfortable, precise ergonomics
- Hand TIG welded construction for beauty and strength
- Black electroplate and mirror chrome-plated finishes available
- Two sizes available: 7/8- and 1-inch O.D.
- 1" O.D. model available in smooth for custom application, dimpled/slotted to accept OEM Harley-Davidson hand controls, or TBW to accept Harley's Throttle-By-Wire control module
- Technischer Überwachungsverein (Technical Inspection Association, or TüV) in Germany is an independent laboratory that tests the fatigue strength, manufacturing quality, and fitment for a wide range of consumer products, with special emphasis on automotive and motorcycle components and accessories. Biltwell handlebars and risers that have received TüV verification are among the strongest and most thoroughly well-tested motorcycle parts in the world.