TBR Comp-S 2-into-1 Exhaust – Stainless Steel with Carbon Fiber End Cap. Fits Sportster 2004-2013.
Full System Exhaust – Comp-S 2-1 Stainless Steel – suit Harley Davidson Sportster (’04 – ’13)
Like all of our products, our Sportster exhaust systems were developed to surpass what is offered on the market today. Engineered to compliment the quality and performance of Harley Davidson’s products, these handcrafted systems deliver unparalleled sound and performance for the ultimate race experience.
Comp-S 2-1 Features:
* Dyno tuned for maximum performance.
* Swept-up muffler for enhanced ground clearance.
* Carbon fiber end cap.
* Mandrel bent stainless steel tubing.
* All TIG welds done by hand.
* High-temp SS wool and packing material.
* Fits with forward and mid controls.
* Brush stainless steel finish
* Accepts stock O2 sensor, as well as aftermarket wide band (18mm) sensors.
* Simple, clean, and functional heat shields includ ed.
* Drops weight.
* On models fitted with OEM Forward Controls the front header should be tucked in close to the frame well clear of the brake pedal & Brake rod attachment point
* Rotate the rear header outwards (front header Inwards) so the collector of the muffler angles outwards
* Installing the muffler loosely first will help get the proper alignment
* Be conscious of not inserting the header pipes too far into the muffler – particularly on t he rear
* Keep the front and rear headers & muffler loose until fitted.
* Tighten the exhaust using the Industry standard tightening sequence.
* Fit the springs last