Sportster -Saddlemen Step-Up LS Dual Seat with Black Double Diamond Lattice Stitch. Fits Sportster 2004up with 3.3 Gallon Fuel Tank.
From the early days of the Wheelie King to the present day, Saddlemen® has been there to support talented riders with purpose-built equipment to help them push the limits of both man and machine. The latest creation born out of this relationship is the Saddlemen® Step-Up seat. A beautiful blend of the rider and passenger comfort you have come to expect from Saddlemen® combined with ergonomics required to keep the rider locked in place, providing the highest level of bike control available in an aftermarket Harley-Davidson seat.
Don't take our word for it, just ask the guys over at Unknown Industries. These talented riders have been pushing the limits of their purpose-built HD motorcycles for years. If you are not already familiar with these guys, you can see them performing at Monster Energy's latest V-twin productions or locally at rallies like Sturgis. No matter where you see them, you will notice that they only ride Saddlemen® seats.
Features & Benefits:-
* The seat combines a Gel-Core interior and Ultra-Foam that creates a foam that is a perfect balace of rigidity and user compliance.
* Ultra-Foam unique molding process creates an element-resistant self skinning process that seals the foam from water and enhances the seat’s durability as well as comfort.
* The Co-molded Gel-Core is the largest comfort advancement in motorcycle seating since the creation of the suspension.
* Lattice stitch (LS) retro styling infuses the old school spirit with a modern day twist.
* If you are looking for the ultimate performance upgrade, look no further.
Proudly Made in the USA by Saddlemen!
* Seats must be handled carefully – If they are dropped, dragged or handled roughly, they will tear.
* Open the box with a blunt edge – Do NOT use a sharp edge !
* Top shock bolt covers must NOT be used – they will cut into the seat.
|2016-2019||Harley-Davidson||1200 Roadster XLCX||-||-|
|2016||Harley-Davidson||Sportster Seventy-Two XLV||-||-|
|2014-2017||Harley-Davidson||SuperLow 1200 XLT||-||-|
|2011-2019||Harley-Davidson||883 SuperLow XLL||-||-|
|2011-2019||Harley-Davidson||1200 Custom EFI XLC||-||-|
|2010-2019||Harley-Davidson||Sportster Forty-Eight XLX||-||-|
|2009-2019||Harley-Davidson||Iron 883 XLN||-||-|
|2007-2012||Harley-Davidson||1200 Nightster XLN||-||-|
|2007-2011||Harley-Davidson||1200 Low EFI XLL||-||-|
|2007-2010||Harley-Davidson||1200 Custom EFI XLC||-||-|
|2007-2010||Harley-Davidson||883 Low EFI XLL||-||-|
|2007-2009||Harley-Davidson||883 Custom EFI XLC||-||-|
|2007-2008||Harley-Davidson||883 EFI XL||-||-|
|2007-2008||Harley-Davidson||1200 Roadster EFI XLR||-||-|
|2007||Harley-Davidson||Sportster 1200 XL 50||-||-|
|2007||Harley-Davidson||883 Roadster EFI XLR||-||-|
|2005-2007||Harley-Davidson||883 Roadster XLR||-||-|
|2005-2006||Harley-Davidson||883 Low XLL||-||-|
|2004-2006||Harley-Davidson||1200 Roadster XLR||-||-|
|2004-2006||Harley-Davidson||883 Custom XLC||-||-|