Ships in 48 Hrs
From the early days of the Wheelie King to the present day, Saddlemen® has been there to support talented riders with purpose-built equipment to help them push the limits of both man and machine. The latest creation born out of this relationship is the Saddlemen® Step-Up seat. A beautiful blend of the rider and passenger comfort you have come to expect from Saddlemen® combined with ergonomics required to keep the rider locked in place, providing the highest level of bike control available in an aftermarket Harley-Davidson seat.
Don't take our word for it, just ask the guys over at Unknown Industries. These talented riders have been pushing the limits of their purpose-built HD motorcycles for years. If you are not already familiar with these guys, you can see them performing at Monster Energy's latest V-twin productions or locally at rallies like Sturgis. No matter where you see them, you will notice that they only ride Saddlemen® seats.
Features & Benefits:-
* The seat combines a Gel-Core interior and Ultra-Foam that creates a foam that is a perfect balace of rigidity and user compliance.
* Ultra-Foam unique molding process creates an element-resistant self skinning process that seals the foam from water and enhances the seat’s durability as well as comfort.
* The Co-molded Gel-Core is the largest comfort advancement in motorcycle seating since the creation of the suspension.
* Saddlemen brings the industries first True Tuck and Roll production style seat to motorcycling that shows no seams.
* If you are looking for the ultimate performance upgrade, look no further.
Proudly Made in the USA by Saddlemen!
* Seats must be handled carefully – If they are dropped, dragged or handled roughly, they will tear.
* Open the box with a blunt edge – Do NOT use a sharp edge !
* Top shock bolt covers must NOT be used – they will cut into the seat.
Free Freight on all Orders over $80
Flat Rate Shipping $7.50 for all orders under $80