From the early days of the Wheelie King to the present day, Saddlemen® has been there to support talented riders with purpose-built equipment to help them push the limits of both man and machine. The latest creation born out of this relationship is the Saddlemen® Step-Up seat. A beautiful blend...
From the early days of the Wheelie King to the present day, Saddlemen® has been there to support talented riders with purpose-built equipment to help them push the limits of both man and machine. The latest creation born out of this relationship is the Saddlemen® Step-Up seat. A beautiful blend of the rider and passenger comfort you have come to expect from Saddlemen® combined with ergonomics required to keep the rider locked in place, providing the highest level of bike control available in an aftermarket Harley-Davidson seat.
Don't take our word for it, just ask the guys over at Unknown Industries. These talented riders have been pushing the limits of their purpose-built HD motorcycles for years. If you are not already familiar with these guys, you can see them performing at Monster Energy's latest V-twin productions or locally at rallies like Sturgis. No matter where you see them, you will notice that they only ride Saddlemen® seats.
* Does NOT fit Dyna Wide Glide Models!
Features & Benefits:-
* The seat combines a Gel-Core interior and Ultra-Foam that creates a foam that is a perfect balace of rigidity and user compliance.
* Ultra-Foam unique molding process creates an element-resistant self skinning process that seals the foam from water and enhances the seat’s durability as well as comfort.
* The Co-molded Gel-Core is the largest comfort advancement in motorcycle seating sin ce the creation of the suspension.
* Saddlemen brings the industries first True Tuck and Roll production style seat to motorcycling that shows no seams.
* If you are looking for the ultimate performance upgrade, look no further.
Proudly Made in the USA by Saddlemen!
* Seats must be handled carefully – If they are dropped, dragged or handled roughly, they will tear.
* Open the box with a blunt edge – Do NOT use a sharp edge !
* Top shock bolt covers must NOT be used – they will cut into the seat.
Free Freight on all Orders over $80
Flat Rate Shipping $7.50 for all orders under $80
Small Item Flat Rate International Shipping - $45
Large Item International - exhaust, seats etc - We will quote you on freight costs.
Features & Benefits:-* Built with our exclusive GELcore Technology and featuring a beautiful lattice stitch pattern, our solo will keep you classy and comfortable for miles.* Experience the Quality, Craftsmanship, and Comfort we build into every saddle for discerning riders...
The Roadsofa™ is crafted specifically for riders that love lay down 500+ miles of the open road in a day. It is the ultimate long-distance touring seat for Harley-Davidson touring models. Standard features include rider and passenger Gelcore™ Technology, a...
The size and proportions of our smallest solo seat make this model a great choice for vintage British and Japanese hardtail choppersTechnical Details Heavy-duty stamped steel pan with black electroplated finish for durability Slots in bottom of pan accept moveable...
A quality component for solo seat installation on custom choppers. If your frame's backbone doesn't already have our hinge bung welded in place, you'll have to do some grinding and welding to make this part work.Technical Details Investment-cast 4130 chromoly...
Lattice Stitch edition Saddlemen® Explorer™ touring seats provide mile after mile of uncompromising comfort. Our development team has brought together years of experience, top of the line materials and cutting edge manufacturing processes resulting in a show bike appearance with...