Keystone 1" Handlebars - Chrome
Engineered to deliver comfortable ergonomics and classic chopper style, our Keystone is a top choice among home and pro bike builders worldwide. These handlebars are constructed with seamless CNC mandrel bent 0.120” wall 4130 chromoly tubes. Available smooth for custom application or dimpled/slotted to accept OEM Harley-Davidson hand controls.
Form and Function
We introduced our Keystone handlebar in 2006. It remains a popular classic today. Available in 7/8-inch O.D. to fit risers on British, European and Japanese motorcycles, our Keystone looks tough on chopped Triumphs and Yamaha XS650s. One-inch O.D. Keystones are available in two sizes—standard and XL—and look great on chopped Ironheads, modified late-model Sportsters and bobbed Hinckley Triumphs. NOTE: because burrs can be present inside the tight welded joints on Keystone handlebars, please DO NOT pull hand control wiring inside this model.
- Seamless 0.120" (3mm) wall 4130 chromoly construction
- CNC mandrel bent tubes to ensure precise handlebar geometry
- Welded bar models feature tight CNC-mitered tube joints for precision alignment
- Hand TIG welded joints for beauty and strength
- Black electroplate and chrome-plated finishes available
- Two sizes available: Standard (7/8" and 1") and Keystone XL (1" only)
- 1" O.D. Keystone and Keystone XL available in smooth for custom application or dimpled/slotted to accept OEM Harley-Davidson hand controls