Icon Variant Pro Willy Pete Helmet
Five thousand degrees can give anyone a hell of a tan, so remember your SPF, and at all costs, avoid the phossy jaw. It's a guaranteed day-ruiner, no doubt. Better to get your shake and bake on with the Variant Pro™ Willy Pete. Smoke cloakin', red hot, and fully crossed up; you are made for these hi-speed engagements. So go ahead and live your truth one clutch-dump at a time.
- Glow in the Dark Paint!
- Handcrafted composite shell
- Sculpted neck roll reduces jacket/suit interference
- Five-piece modular liner with moisture-wicking HydraDry
- Wind tunnel tested and refined anti-lift visor
- Low-profile vents throughout the shell
- Integrated chin EPS air channels reduce shield fogging
- Quick change fog free shield
- Removable chin curtain
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), safety and testing standards.
The wind tunnel-refined shell, executed in a Fiberglass/Dyneema/Carbon matrix, forms a solid first line of defence. The Variant Pro's signature visor system not only looks aggressive, it contributes to improved vision by helping block out bright sunlight while producing minimal lift characteristics.
The fog-free Variant Pro™ shield, coupled with a reshaped eyeport, increases peripheral vision and and produces an unmatched distortion free line of sight so you can keep your eyes on the prize.
The five-piece sweat wicking Hydradry™ liner provides a greater amount of fitment combinations for each unique head shape. Crown, later, fore and aft padding components allow for a possibility of 27 combinations in a single shell; double that of the Variant Pro’s competitors.