Icon Airframe Pro Carbon - Red
Go shiny or go home. The Airframe Pro™ Carbon is the ultimate in helmet bling. The best in modern technology, ICON's hand-laid 4Tress™ carbon weave, is paired with an RST TracShield™, vents, and spoiler, resulting in an incredibly light, unbelievably durable, and undeniably flashy helmet. Internally, the shell is outfitted with a removable/washable moisture-wicking HydraDry™ interior, which keeps you comfortable for short and long rides alike. Enjoy precision manufacturing at its finest with the Airframe Pro™.
- Increased angle of attack designed to maintain visibility and stability
- Compressed, compact shape
- Sculpted neckline avoids jacket or suit interference
- Carbon fiber, Dyneema® and fiberglass composite shell for extra strength; Construct helmet has a rough imperfect finish
- Oversized intake and exhaust ports vent hot air and help prevent fogging
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Icon Optics™ shield
- Prolock™ secure shield locking system
- Nine intake and five exhaust vents
- Rear spoiler for reduced helmet buffeting
- Fully removable Hydradry™ moisture-wicking interior
- SHIPS WITH BOTH CLEAR AND RED SHIELD
AIRFRAME PRO HELMET
A decrease of both drag and weight was achieved by sculpting the traditional neckline of the AFP to avoid jacket or suit interference. With a total of nine intakes and five exhaust vents, ventilation is a premier feature the AIRFRAME PRO. The forehead vents are angled to provide linear at speed while deep -channels in the liner enhances airflow by routing more air effectively.
The Rapid release shield removal system allows you to swap the fog-free Icon Optics shield in the blink of an eye. This cutting-edge system allows you to select the right shield for the conditions, all of which produce unrivaled distortion-free line of sight for what lies ahead. The flat Icon TracShield is available for the AIRFRAME PRO as a factory solution for riders who require tear-offs. Compatible with our RapidRelease shield change mechanism, the TracShield can be used on the AIRFRAME PRO and AIRMADA helmets.
The five-piece sweat wicking Hydradry liner provides a greater amount of fitment combinations for each unique head shape. Crown, later, fore and aft padding components allow for a possibility of 27 combinations in a single shell; double that of the Airframe Pro’s competitors.