Same clean styling and rugged die-cast aluminium construction as our other Utility mirrors, but CE certified for use on European roads and highways. Mounts to most H-D and other select OE and aftermarket levers.
Form and Function
CE-certified Utility mirrors for perch mount come with a stainless-steel 5/16-18 button head Allen cap bolt that passes through the hole in most stock and select aftermarket H-D brake and clutch levers. Depending on how the turn indicators on your Harley are mounted, a special Utility mirror mounting bolt (available separately) may be required.
- Injection die-cast aluminium bezel and perch construction for lightness and durability
- Long mirror perch places the glass high enough to provide an unobstructed view over the rider's shoulder
- Stainless-steel ball pivot and mounting hardware for weather resistance and strength
- Mounts to most H-D and select other OE and aftermarket levers with supplied 5/16-18 stainless-steel button Allen cap bolt
- Large wide-angle tempered glass mirror provides a broad rear view for safer riding, meets CE standard for road and highway riding
- Mirror bezel mounting hardware can be switched for left- or right-hand installation on select bar end styles
- Satin black powdercoat or mirror chrome-plated finish
- Round and Teardrop shapes available
Free Freight on all Orders over $80
Flat Rate Shipping $7.50 for all orders under $80