Our popular DIY riser is now available to fit 7/8-inch handlebars common on metric and vintage British and European motorcycles. Billet CNC-machined 6061 T6 aluminum construction.
Form and Function
With their timeless styling and proven CNC'ed billet alloy construction, 7/8-inch Slimline risers look and work great on any stock or custom motorcycle you can imagine. Slimline's short 1.75-inch rise gives our all-time best-seller a compact presence on fork trees. NOTE: If your motorcycle has removable bar clamps and the top tree accepts 1/2-inch or 12mm O.D. mounting hardware, chances this riser riser will fit. Nevertheless, don't jump into this customizing exercise without double-checking fitment first.
- CNC machined billet 6061 T-6 aluminum construction
- 1.75-inch rise from mounting base to center line of handlebar clamp
- Chrome and black electroplated finishes available
- M12 stainless-steel D-bolts with flat washers and Nyloc mounting nuts
- Bar clamps feature M8 Allen cap hardware
- Technischer Überwachungsverein (Technical Inspection Association, or TüV) in Germany is an independent laboratory that tests the fatigue strength, manufacturing quality, and fitment for a wide range of consumer products, with special emphasis on automotive and motorcycle components and accessories. Biltwell handlebars and risers that have received TüV verification are among the strongest and most thoroughly well-tested motorcycle parts in the world.
Free Freight on all Orders over $80
Flat Rate Shipping $7.50 for all orders under $80
Small Item Flat Rate International Shipping - $45
Large Item International - exhaust, seats etc - We will quote you on freight costs.