Biltwell Slimline Risers 1"
One of our first investment-cast parts remains a popular bolt-on for DIY customizers and pro builders alike. Stainless steel for durability and pure vintage style. One-inch bar clamps and 1/2-13 t.p.i. mounting holes make our Slimline riser a great choice for a wide range of custom motorcycles.
Form and Function
With their timeless styling and proven investment-cast construction, Slimline risers look and work great on any stock or custom motorcycle you can imagine. Slimline's short 1.75-inch rise gives our all-time best-seller a compact presence on fork trees. NOTE: If your motorcycle has removable bar clamps and the top tree accepts 1/2-inch O.D. mounting hardware, chances are our Slimline riser will fit. Nevertheless, don't jump into this customizing exercise without double-checking fitment on your motorcycle first.
- Investment-cast stainless-steel construction
- 1.75-inch rise from mounting base to center line of handlebar clamp
- Polished raw or black electroplated finishes available
- Accepts stock H-D or aftermarket 1/2-13 t.p.i. mounting hardware
- Bar clamps feature 5/16-18 t.p.i. stainless-steel Allen cap screws
- Technischer Überwachungsverein (Technical Inspection Association, or TüV) in Germany is an independent laboratory that tests the fatigue strength, manufacturing quality, and fitment for a wide range of consumer products, with special emphasis on automotive and motorcycle components and accessories. Biltwell handlebars and risers that have received TüV verification are among the strongest and most thoroughly well-tested motorcycle parts in the world.