Biltwell Punisher XL Footpegs
An elegantly styled, brutally strong billet aluminium foot peg for high-performance Dynas, '18-up Softails and Sportsters. Like all our pegs, the Punisher features our adjustable chromoly clevis technology for broad fitment options and unrivalled high strength.
Our Punisher XL foot pegs with classic H-D clevises fit a wide range of stock Harley-Davidson mid- and forward foot controls—please compare the appearance of our clevis with the foot peg you are replacing to confirm fitment. This peg WILL NOT FIT the following MoCo models:
• '13-'19 XL1200V, XL1200X, XL1200CX, FXSB/SE
• '11-'13 FXS
• '08-'11 FXCW/C
Apply a drop of Loc-Tite to the shaft of the clevis before you insert it into the receiver hole on the foot peg. Apply a second drop of Loc-Tite to the threads of the mounting bolt before tightening. Tighten firmly with an Allen wrench before riding. Re-check all mounting hardware again after the first ride.
- Adjustable foot pegs constructed with CNC-machined billet 6061 T-6 aluminum
- Investment-cast 4130 chromoly clevises with 5/16-18 t.p.i. Allen cap mounting hardware
- Replaceable stainless-steel pins and ball-milled body surfacing for traction on boots and sneakers
- Finish choices: Black electroplate peg and clevis; raw polished peg with chrome-plated clevis
- Classic H-D clevis fits wide range of model-year Harley-Davidson motorcycles
- Dimensions: 2.625" wide x 4.25" long (67mm x 108mm)