Biltwell Gringo ECE Helmet - Metallic Seaweed
Please Note: We have found the new ECE Gringo to be a half size smaller than other Biltwell helmets, its noticeably tighter to pull on over your head. If you're at the top end of the size scale for your helmet size we recommend going up a size.
The Gringo takes its '60s motorsport aesthetic and elevates it to modern ECE motorcycle standards—the European safety protocol recognized by independent labs as the toughest in the world.
- Injection-molded ABS plastic outer shell is rugged yet lightweight
- Three-piece Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) safety shell dissipates impact loads and enhances helmet structure without compromising comfort
- Molded urethane chin bar pad dissipates energy from frontal impacts
- Removable/replaceable comfort liner and cheek pads feature brushed fleece Lycra touch points to absorb and evaporate perspiration
- Chin strap features brushed fleece Lycra touch points for comfort and an adjustable strap end retainer
- Built in recesses for various aftermarket audio & comms systems
- ECE Approved (Aus Approved)