Biltwell Gringo ECE Helmet 22.06 - Vintage White
Gringo has been a top choice among modern bikeriders since we introduced it a decade ago. The latest iteration of our classic full-face helmet now meets the European Union?s more robust ECE R22.06 safety standards to provide a higher level of rider protection.
Please follow the instructions in our sizing chart before ordering a new helmet in the same size as your current model. To meet Europe's new, more robust standards for impact attenuation and rider safety, ECE R22.06-certified helmets may fit you more snugly than similar US DOT-compliant models. NOTE: We offer accessory cheek pads so you can fine-tune the comfort of your helmet against your cheeks and face for a perfect fit.
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell is lightweight and highly resistant to impacts
- New Dual Density expanded polystyrene (EPS) internal safety shell absorbs and dissipates impact energy without compromising comfort
- Molded urethane chin bar pad dissipates energy during front impact
- Chin strap features brushed fleece Lycra touchpoints for comfort, and a D-ring retention system with red quick-release pull tab for speedy removal
- Removable/replaceable comfort liner and cheek pads are constructed with fleece Lycra and open-cell foam padding to absorb and evaporate perspiration
- New BioFoam head form panel and ventilated polyester padding maximize airflow around your head to ensure coolness and comfort
- Molded EPS ear pockets fit select aftermarket audio accessories
- US DOT FMVSS No. 218 compliant / ECE R22.06 certified