Biltwell Exfil-48 Backpack
Designed by bikeriders for bikeriders, EXFIL-48 features compression straps that do double duty as mounting straps, so you can fasten your backpack to the sissy bar to give your shoulders a break on long rides. Packed with enough storage capacity to gobble up 48 12-ounce cans of your favourite barley pop.
Form and Function
We invested many hours of R&D on this EXFIL unit; we wanted our first backpack to be the last one you ever need. One main and two secondary compartments hold 48 12-ounce beverage cans—that's two cases of cold beer to get the party started if that's your mission. The lower secondary zipper compartment has a PVC-treated tool caddy and an internal zipper pouch to hold wrenches and small gear securely. The top secondary compartment houses an internal zipper pouch, and all three compartments have hi-vis orange nylon lining to make spotting contents easy. The padded shoulder straps feature an adjustable sternum strap to stabilize heavy loads. Cinch straps around EXFIL-48's perimeter do two things: compress loads for greater stability, and fasten the bag to your sissy bar when it's time to hit the highway.
- One main and two secondary compartments, each lined with hi-vis orange nylon for speedy contents ID
- Lower exterior compartment boasts two zippered pouches and a treated nylon tool caddy
- Upper exterior compartment features a zipper pouch for keys and incidentals
- Heavy-duty nylon zippers with easy-grab pulls throughout
- 1680 denier ballistic nylon outer chassis with PVC coating for moisture resistance and durability
- PVC-treated heavy-duty bottom and lower side panels resist water and dirt
- Woven nylon cinch and mounting straps with reflective detailing
- Molded nylon buckles on cinch straps for speedy mounting on sissy bars
- Six heavy-duty, bar-tacked lashing points for loading and mounting options
- Padded tablet/laptop pocket inside main compartment
- Padded shoulder straps and BioFoam back with ventilated panels for airflow and comfort
- Dimensions: 11.5" wide x 18.0" tall x 10.0" deep