Biltwell Cast Whiskey Throttle 1" - Dual Cable
Another classic Biltwell DIY part for home and pro bike builders. Our Whiskey throttle is available in two sizes and two surface finishes, and includes everything you need to give your motorcycle cockpit vintage chopper style with modern MX throttle snap and feel.
Form and Function
Our Whiskey throttle is designed for DIY installation on custom motorcycles, and is constructed with investment-cast clamshells and a CNC lathe-turned 6061 T-6 aluminum throttle tube. These components give a well-tuned Whiskey throttle its distinctive snap, and allow builders to use a wide range of molded rubber grips. Four Harley-specific cable ferrules included with each assembly interface with a wide model-year range of Motor Company cables.
- Investment-cast aluminum clamshell components with Biltwell wordmark and vintage surface detailing
- CNC-machined 6061 T-6 aluminum throttle tube with knurling to hold grips
- Included an assortment of nickel-plated cable ferrules to fit a wide range of threaded and clip-in Harley throttle cables—mix and match to create custom assembly solutions
- Two sizes: 1-inch and 7/8-inch
- 1-inch model available in single- and two-cable styles
- Two surface finishes: Raw hand polished or black electroplate