W&C Pour Over Parachutes - Guatemalan Dream
The new W&C Pour Overs are an easy way to enjoy top shelf
specialty coffee - especially when you're on the go.
In each pack there are five individually sealed pour overs and to use them you simply tear open the bag, place the pour over arms over a large cup and add hot water fresh off the boil. That's its.
To see how its down check out the Brew'torial at the link below:
5 Pour Overs per pack
1 x Will & Co brewer bag
1 x large cup
1 x Kettle
1. Get a large tall cup and turn the kettle on
2. Rip open the foil to remove the brewer bag
3. Carefully tear along the perforated line at the top to expose the coffee
4. Pull the paper handles out sideways and place them over the rim of the cup
5. With water fresh off the boil, slowly pour hot water inside of the brewer bag onto the coffee in a circular motion. Fill to the brim and allow coffee to ‘bloom’ for 30 seconds.
6. Allow the water to drain through the bag into the cup
7. Repeat this step again pouring water onto the coffee around the insides of the bag
a. (Don’t worry if the bag is sitting in water – it will simply give you stronger brew)
8. Repeat once more or until your cup is full
9. Finish the process in under 3 minutes