Back in the 1940s and 50s military men either cut off or tailored their standard issue chinos just above the knee as they assimilated into civilian life, especially as surfers. Our version honors that classic fit with some modern stitching and ripstop canvas to go the distance.
Fabric: 100% COTTON RIPSTOP CANVAS
- Plain front w/ slash front hand pockets
- Welt rear pockets w/ button closure right pocket
- Raw edge leg opening with overlock stitch
- Contrast “Pin Dot” fabric waistband and pocket bags
- Standard Fit - 20in Outseam