Roland Sands Clash Jacket CE Black
The NEW Clash jacket is now Fully CE rated!
Classic 1959 styling redefined, the RSD Clash CE Leather Jacket is the perfect blend of a detailed rocker-style leather jacket with premium materials and motorcycle functionality. Inspired by the classic perfecto jacket of the 1950's the Clash by RSD features a ton of unique features that make this jacket an instant classic. Constructed of a specially developed and exclusive GT Racer leather that feels and smells as good as it looks, each Clash is unique. Versatile and stylish both on and off the bike. The asymmetrical designed front zipper keeps that rocker look front and center while the quilted stitched accents and the infamous coffin stitched elbow round out the design. Don't let the looks of the Clash fool you; underneath that rocker styling is a true performance riding jacket with top level technical protection technology. All seams have been double, or triple stitched to meet vigorous CE level safety standards and include innovative, low profile CE level 1 armor by SAS-TEC. The Clash CE looks the part and performs even better.
- Top grain cowhide leather 1.0 – 1.1mm thickness.
- Hand finished, washed, and oiled/waxed premium leather
- Detailed rocker style, with shorty snap collar, offset zipper and front zip pockets
- Quilted accents on shoulders and lower back/Riveted elbows
- Aggressive riding fit, with rotated, pre-curved sleeves, dropped back length and relaxed collar opening
- Satin poly lining with custom RSD repeat "numbers" heat emboss
- Enhanced construction and materials to meet CE safety standards for motorcycle apparel
- Equipped with SAS-TEC flex elbow & shoulder armor / CE EN 1621:2021-1 certified
- Jacket is CE EN 17092:2020 – AA certified
- The Clash has an aggressive sport style fit but wears true to size