Tested by the Iron & Resin family in a host of misadventures, this jacket have survived just about everything. Built from heavy duty 10.10 oz. Martexin Waxed canvas, YKK zippers, heavy nickel 3-prong buttons, soft corduroy lined collar, waste and arm openings, this jacket wears like armor and is built to last for life.
Martexin waxed canvas has been made in America by the same company since 1838 and is a breathable yet wind proof and waterproof durable cotton fabric. The canvas develops a patina over time that is unique to the wearer, much like a favorite pair of denim.
• 10.10oz. Martexin Waxed Canvas
• Standard fit, much like your trucker jacket
• Corduroy collar, interior cuff, under pocket flap
• Button and zippered front closure
• Button flap chest pockets
• Side welt pockets
Model is wearing a Large