Icon Airform Parahuman Helmet
First launched in 2013, the Parahuman was met with critical disdain by all the major motorcycle publications. Thankfully the ICON team only reads French moto publications and never took the bitter writings of the deceased Bonnier group to heart. And as such, we bring back to you the pinnacle of wretched skull excess, the Parahuman. So many skulls, so few domestic moto publications.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Internal airflow geometry and continuous venting system keep rider cool
- Fog-free Icon Optics™ shield with Rapid-Release™ system
- Prolock™ positive shield-locking system
- TracShield™ shield with tear-off posts available; sold separately
- Internal Dropshield with exterior switch
- Comfortable sculpted neck roll
- Removable molded breath deflector
- Fully removable Hydradry™ 3-piece moisture wicking liner
- Internal speaker pockets work with Icon's R.A.U. Bluetooth® device
- All World Standard meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (USA), ECE 22-05 (Europe),
- The Dropshield™ visor must only be used while the main face shield is in the fully closed position
Streamlined and race inspired, the Airform hits the street ready for speed. By sculpting the traditional neckline of the Airform it allows your head to slip in and out with ease. The helmet's continuous chinbar venting system allows air to freely flow keeping you cool on those hot riding days. Customize your helmet and colormatch your interchangeable spoiler to your shield for a unique personalized look.
The Airform has not one, but two shields. The unique quick-change fog-free Optics shield keeps debris away from your money maker, while the internal interchangeable drop shield has the sun in check. No more swapping shields for cloudy or sunny days. Just reach up, flip the switch, and ride forever.
The five-piece sweat wicking Hydradry liner provides a greater amount of fitment combinations for each unique head shape. Crown, later, fore and aft padding components allow for a possibility of 27 combinations in a single shell; double that of the Airframe Pro’s competitors.