Icon Airflite Crosslink Helmet - Red
What's black and red and super-dope all over? This isn't a joke, it's an actual question, and the answer to it is the Airflite™ Crosslink. We also would've accepted Darth Maul. The Crosslink comes standard with matching RST Red Dropshield™ and Spoiler. The textured graphic is just a little added swagger. Do they add improved flight characteristics like the dimples on a golf ball? One way to find out...
NOTE: The Airflite helmet does run a little small. If you're in between sizes, definitely go up a size.
- Injection-molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports are strategically placed to keep you cool and comfortable, including four intake vents, MX-inspired chinbar vent and two exhaust ports that channel air between the comfort liner and the protective, energy-absorbing EPS foam liner
- Quick-change, fog-free outer Fliteshield™ keeps debris away, while the internal, interchangeable DropShield™ keeps the sun in check with a flip of a switch
- Removable molded breath deflector and chin curtain
- Moisture-wicking Hydradry™ interior is fully removable and washable
- Both wind drag and weight are decreased by sculpting the traditional neckline of the Airflite™ to avoid jacket or suit interference
- Dark Smoke Fliteshield™ sold separately. Includes RST Red Dropshield™
Note: Ships with clear face shield.
The helmet’s ventilation system consists of strategically placed air vents, intakes, air channels and exhaust ports. The oversized chinbar intake enhances airflow, keeping you cool by routing air where you need it most. A decrease of both drag and weight was achieved by sculpting the traditional neckline of the Airflite to avoid jacket or suit interference.
The Airflite has not one, but two shields. The unique quick-change fog-free shield keeps debris away from your money maker, while the internal interchangeable drop shield has the sun in check. No more swapping shields for cloudy or sunny days. Just reach up, flip the switch, and ride forever.
The removable sweat wicking Hydradry™ liner provides a snug and contoured fit. Air from the vents is channeled between the comfort liner and the protective,energy absorbing EPS foam liner to create a nearly perfect rider-focused interior. The airflow works in conjunction with the Hydradry™ liner to effectively reduce heat build up. Combine that with superior venting and a removable breath deflector which creates a nearly perfect rider-focused enclosure.