Biltwell Zed Handlebars 7/8" - Black
Engineered to deliver comfortable ergonomics and classic chopper style, Zed is our take on Z-bars, a timeless chopper classic. These handlebars are constructed with seamless CNC mandrel bent 0.120” wall 4130 chromoly tubes. Available smooth for custom application or slotted to accept OEM Harley-Davidson hand controls.
Form and Function
Early chopper builders invented the 4-piece Z-bar to give their custom machines a cool look and a narrow profile. Our Zed bars continue this tradition, with a rugged 4130 chromoly twist. Available in 7/8- and 1-inch sizes, Zed is the narrowest model in our custom bar line. Their narrow width and comfortable backsweep make these bars perfect for compact stock bikes like H-D XLs and Yamaha XS650s, or on stripped-down bobbers and choppers. NOTE: because burrs can be present inside their welded joints, please DO NOT pull hand control wiring inside this model.
- Seamless 0.120" (3mm) wall 4130 chromoly construction
- CNC mitered tube ends ensure super-strong welded joints
- Hand TIG welded construction for beauty and strength
- Black electroplate and mirror chrome-plated finishes available
- Two sizes available: 7/8- and 1-inch O.D.
- 1" O.D. model available in smooth for custom application or slotted to accept OEM Harley-Davidson hand controls
- Technischer Überwachungsverein (Technical Inspection Association, or TüV) in Germany is an independent laboratory that tests the fatigue strength, manufacturing quality, and fitment for a wide range of consumer products, with special emphasis on automotive and motorcycle components and accessories. Biltwell handlebars and risers that have received TüV verification are among the strongest and most thoroughly well-tested motorcycle parts in the world.