Biltwell Work Gloves
A rugged and versatile glove for bikeriders who like function, not filigree. Classically styled 100% leather construction with fleece half liner for comfort. Built for three-season riding: spring, summer and fall.
Our Work Glove features articulating index and middle fingers for added flexibility. The double-thick leather palms have light padding in anatomical pressure points for increased abrasion resistance and shock isolation. The open cuff has elastic gathers and an adjustable embossed leather tab for easy installation and a great fit.
- 100% heavy-duty cowhide construction throughout
- Anatomical suede palm panels with internal padding for abrasion resistance and shock isolation
- Accordion baffles on index and middle fingers for added flexibility
- 9-oz. fleece tricot half liner wicks moisture to reduce sweat
- Adjustable wrist opening with embossed leather closure and elastic gathers
- Raised welt detailing on backs
- Rugged single- and double-needle polyester stitching throughout