Biltwell Tracker Handlebars 1" - Black
The top-selling handlebar in our range, and for good reason. Our Tracker bars come in two O.D.'s and three heights, and look great in any stock or aftermarket riser you can imagine. These handlebars are constructed with seamless CNC mandrel bent 0.120” wall 4130 chromoly tubes. Available smooth for custom application, dimpled/slotted to accept OEM Harley-Davidson hand controls, or TBW to accept Harley's Throttle-By-Wire control module. Only our TBW versions of this bar are pre-drilled in center portion of bar for internal wiring.
Form and Function
With a backsweep less severe than most stock handlebars, any Tracker in our range is a great replacement for riders who want to ditch the wheelbarrow feel of OE bars. When people ask for our advice on which Tracker to mate with any given Murdock riser, we recommend building a combo that puts your hands slightly below or even with the height of your shoulders when you're sitting comfortably on your motorcycle. Hands higher than shoulder height is popular, but it's a position better suited for experienced riders. If the cables and control wires on your bike prohibit going too tall or wide with your bars, combine our low or mid Tracker with some Slimline or Thunder risers for a clean, race-inspired, comfortable cockpit.
- Seamless 0.120" (3mm) wall 4130 chromoly construction
- Precision mandrel-bent tubing for comfortable, precise ergonomics
- Black electroplate and mirror chrome-plated finishes available
- Two sizes available: 7/8- and 1-inch O.D.
- 1" O.D. model available in smooth for custom application, dimpled/slotted to accept OEM Harley-Davidson hand controls, or TBW to accept Harley's Throttle-By-Wire control module
- Technischer Überwachungsverein (Technical Inspection Association, or TüV) in Germany is an independent laboratory that tests the fatigue strength, manufacturing quality, and fitment for a wide range of consumer products, with special emphasis on automotive and motorcycle components and accessories. Biltwell handlebars and risers that have received TüV verification are among the strongest and most thoroughly well-tested motorcycle parts in the world.