This one-piece, investment-cast handlebar riser evolved from builder demand for a stiffer unit, and one that offers greater surface area and clamping power on tall handlebars.
Form and Function
Tall apes are a great look on custom choppers, but the leverage they generate can lead to bar slip inside old or tired two-piece risers. Our Thunder riser combats this problem by adding clamping power and surface area around the handlebars. Thunder riser's one-piece design enhances stiffness in the top tree to reduce lateral twist. NOTE: If your motorcycle has removable bar clamps and its top tree accepts 1/2-inch O.D. mounting hardware, our Thunder riser should fit, but only if the mounting hole centers on your tree are 3.5 inches apart.
- Investment-cast stainless-steel construction with raised Biltwell wordmark detailing
- One-piece bottom clamp design features threaded mounting holes on 3.5-inch centers to fit most stock and select aftermarket H-D trees
- Large one-piece bar clamp generates more clamping power against 1-inch O.D. bars—great for apes and other tall bar styles
- 2-inch rise from mounting base to center line of handlebar clamp
- Polished raw or black electroplated finishes available
- Accepts stock H-D or aftermarket 1/2-13 t.p.i. mounting hardware
- Bar clamps feature 5/16-18 t.p.i. stainless-steel Allen cap screws
- Technischer Überwachungsverein (Technical Inspection Association, or TüV) in Germany is an independent laboratory that tests the fatigue strength, manufacturing quality, and fitment for a wide range of consumer products, with special emphasis on automotive and motorcycle components and accessories. Biltwell handlebars and risers that have received TüV verification are among the strongest and most thoroughly well-tested motorcycle parts in the world.
Free Freight on all Orders over $80
Flat Rate Shipping $9.95 for all orders under $80
Small Item Flat Rate International Shipping - $45
Large Item International - exhaust, seats etc - We will quote you on freight costs.