Biltwell Sanderson Footpegs
The proportions and surface detailing on our investment-cast stainless-steel Sanderson pegs are inspired by Anderson pegs from the '60s. We upped the ante with adjustable cast chromoly clevises for fitment on a broad range of Harley-Davidsons.
Our Sanderson foot pegs feature our classic H-D clevis to fit a wide range of stock Harley-Davidson mid- and forward foot controls—please compare the appearance of our clevis with the foot peg you are replacing to confirm fitment. This peg WILL NOT FIT the following MoCo models:
• '13-'19 XL1200V, XL1200X, XL1200CX, FXSB/SE
• '11-'13 FXS
• '08-'11 FXCW/C
Apply a drop of Loc-Tite to the shaft of the clevis before you insert it into the receiver hole on the foot peg. Apply a second drop of Loc-Tite to the threads of the mounting bolt before tightening. Tighten firmly with an Allen wrench before riding. Re-check all mounting hardware again after the first ride.
- Adjustable foot pegs constructed with investment-cast stainless steel
- Investment-cast 4130 chromoly clevises with 5/16-18 t.p.i. Allen cap mounting hardware
- Finish choices: Black electroplate peg and clevis; raw polished peg with chrome-plated clevis
- Classic H-D clevis fits wide range of model-year Harley-Davidson motorcycles