Murdock O/S Pullback Risers are built to accept oversized 1 1/8” bars. Investment-cast top clamp, TIG-welded chromoly uprights and CNC lathe-turned mounting bases create a handlebar riser with unrivaled stiffness and strength for aggressive, technical and high-speed riding. Mandrel-bent uprights provide two inches of rearward bar offset.
- Investment-cast one-piece steel bar clamp accepts 1-1/8-inch O.D. handlebars
- 0.120-inch (3mm) wall x 1" O.D. 4130 chromoly uprights
- CNC lathe-turned mounting bases accept 1/2-13 t.p.i. stock and aftermarket mounting hardware
- Mounting holes on 3.5-inch centers to fit most stock and select aftermarket H-D fork trees
- Pullback Murdock risers feature mandrel-bent uprights for two inches of rearward bar offset—perfect for reducing reach for shorter riders
- TIG welded and hand polished before polishing
- Black electroplate and mirror chrome-plated finishes available
- Stainless-steel 5/16-18 t.p.i. bar clamp hardware
- Available in 6-inch, 8-inch, 10-inch, 12-inch, and 14-inch rise heights
- Technischer Überwachungsverein (Technical Inspection Association, or TüV) in Germany is an independent laboratory that tests the fatigue strength, manufacturing quality, and fitment for a wide range of consumer products, with special emphasis on automotive and motorcycle components and accessories. Biltwell handlebars and risers that have received TüV verification are among the strongest and most thoroughly well-tested motorcycle parts in the world.
Form and Function
Our precision-crafted chromoly steel riser is a top choice among high-speed, modern Harley riders. Murdock's stiffness and reliability compared to cast or CNC'ed aluminum risers is instantly apparent. Combined with any O/S handlebar from our line of Tracker bars, Murdock O/S risers create a cockpit you can depend on for life in the fast lane.
Free Freight on all Orders over $80
Flat Rate Shipping $9.95 for all orders under $80
Small Item Flat Rate International Shipping - $45
Large Item International - exhaust, seats etc - We will quote you on freight costs.