Biltwell O/S Angled Speed Clamps - Chrome
T-bars and tall risers look great, but their clean aesthetic can pose problems for mounting stock and select aftermarket H-D speedo assemblies. Our Speed Clamps in flat or angled styles help solve this problem.
We designed our Speed Clamps to solve speedo mounting challenges on motorcycles equipped with our Tyson, Tyson XL, H2 and RE-bar, or with Murdock risers. One 5/16-18 t.p.i. Allen cap screw on each hinge secures the Speed Clamp around the 1-inch or 1-1/4-inch O.D. bars or riser uprights to give you a place to mount stock and select aftermarket speedo assemblies.
- Extruded, CNC-machined 6061 T-6 aluminum construction
- Hinged clamps fit around Tyson XL and select other 1-1/4-inch O.D. round bars and risers, and adjust up or down for custom installation
- CNC'ed aluminum shims let you install Speed clamps on Murdock and other 1-inch O.D. round bars and risers
- Threaded 5/16-18 t.p.i. mounting bosses let you mount stock and aftermarket gauge assemblies with stainless-steel Allen cap hardware
- Hinged clamp pivots on stainless-steel knurled dowel pin for a precise fit
- Polished and black electroplated finishes available
- Two styles available: Standard (flat) and Angled