Biltwell Norman Footpegs - ST18 Rider - Black
These injection-molded PVC foot pegs feature a CNC lathe-turned aluminum core to create a super-strong, traction-packed place to rest your feet. Retro British/Japanese styling looks great on modern and vintage bikes alike.
Norman foot pegs with 2018-up Softail Rider clevises fit foot controls on select models in this range. They DO NOT fit the passenger foot peg mount on 2018-up Softails—there is a second peg/clevis assembly for this application. Apply a drop of Loc-Tite to the shaft of the clevis before you insert it into the receiver hole on the foot peg. Apply a second drop of Loc-Tite to the threads of the mounting bolt before tightening. Tighten firmly with the appropriate Allen wrench before riding. Re-check tightness of mounting hardware after the first ride. Use the stock H-D pin, spring and pin retainer clip off your old foot pegs to install these Biltwell pegs on your motorcycle.
- CNC lathe-turned 6061 T-6 aluminum core with knurled surface to eliminate slipping on the outer sleeve
- Injection-molded PVC sleeve with deep traction grooves and Biltwell branding
- Clevis fits foot-control mounts for RIDER on 2018-up Softail Harley-Davidsons
- Investment-cast 4130 chromoly clevises with 5/16-18 t.p.i. Allen cap mounting hardware
- Black sleeve with black electroplated aluminum core and black clevis