Biltwell Moto Handlebars 7/8" - Chrome
A modern interpretation on the classic dirt-bike handlebar, built with quality materials and smart ergonomics to fit and feel great on track-inspired Sportsters, British and Japanese customs.
Form and Function
Due to their minimal backsweep and sub-5-inch rise, our Moto bars fit best on bikes with a short backbone between the seat and the frame's head tube. Think late-model Sportsters, Hinckley Triumphs, Yamaha XS650s and Honda CB750s. If you're going for the pure scrambler look, consider mating our Moto bars with a set of Slimline or Thunder risers. The look is classic, and robust enough for aggressive fire road assaults if that's your jam.
- Seamless 0.120" (3mm) wall 4130 chromoly construction
- CNC mitered tube ends on crossbar for super-strong welded joints
- Precision mandrel-bent tubing for comfortable, precise ergonomics
- Hand TIG welded construction for beauty and strength
- Black electroplate and mirror chrome-plated finishes available
- Two sizes available: 7/8- and 1-inch O.D.
- 1" O.D. model available in smooth for aftermarket levers, or dimpled/slotted to accept H-D hand controls
- Technischer Überwachungsverein (Technical Inspection Association, or TüV) in Germany is an independent laboratory that tests the fatigue strength, manufacturing quality, and fitment for a wide range of consumer products, with special emphasis on automotive and motorcycle components and accessories. Biltwell handlebars and risers that have received TüV verification are among the strongest and most thoroughly well-tested motorcycle parts in the world.