Our newest DIY solo seat features a shape aficionados of the classic chopper game will recognize instantly. The nose, side profile and rear kick are classic Bates.
- Shape and silhouette mimics the size and proportions of Bates' classic chopper seat from the '60s
- Heavy-duty stamped steel pan with black electroplated finish for durability
- Slots in bottom of pan accept moveable carriage bolts for greater flexibility during mounting
- Precision embossed and hand-stitched vinyl covers in a variety of upholstery patterns
- Designed for DIY custom installation only—will not bolt directly to any stock motorcycle
- Molded, closed-cell polyurethane foam padding holds its shape and is highly water-resistant
- Cover fastened to steel pan with aluminum rivets around the perimeter for rugged durability
Care and Maintenance
This custom motorcycle seat requires basic fabrication and mechanical skills for proper installation. If your motorcycle's frame already has a seat hinge and spring bungs you’re halfway there, but fine-tuning may be required. The heavy-duty vinyl we use on every Biltwell seat is UV- and water-resistant, but their hand-stitched seams are not. Left unprotected in the rain, all our custom seats with upholstery patterns will absorb water. If you park or ride your motorcycle in bad weather, cover your seat with a Biltwell Seat Skin (sold separately) to protect its upholstery and foam in wet conditions.
Free Freight on all Orders over $80
Flat Rate Shipping $9.95 for all orders under $80
Small Item Flat Rate International Shipping - $45
Large Item International - exhaust, seats etc - We will quote you on freight costs.