Please Note: We have found the new ECE Gringo to be a half size smaller than other Biltwell helmets, its noticeably tighter to pull on over your head. If you're at the top end of the size scale for your helmet size we recommend going up a size.
Its finally here, the helmet Australian riders have been asking for is now approved for our roads! The ECE Approved Gringo has arrived!
Overview: Our new ECE-certified Gringo S boasts fit, finish and safety technology identical to its no-frills full-face sibling, but features a flip-up face shield for added safety and riding comfort. Our first full-face design takes its born-in-the-'60s motorsport aesthetic and elevates it to modern ECE R22.05 motorcycle standards—the European safety protocol recognized by leading helmet makers and independent test labs as the toughest in the world.
• Injection-molded ABS plastic outer shell is rugged yet lightweight
• Three-piece Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) safety shell dissipates impact loads and enhances helmet structure for safety without compromising comfort
• Molded urethane chin bar pad dissipates energy from frontal impacts
• Removable/replaceable comfort liner and cheek pads feature brushed fleece Lycra touch points to absorb and evaporate perspiration
• Chin strap features brushed fleece Lycra touch points for comfort and an adjustable strap end retainer
• CE-certified, injection-molded polycarbonate shield has anti-fog and anti-scratch treatments for safety and durability
A Word About Helmet Fit:
With added EPS safety foam, these helmets offer a more secure fit on the lower portion / cheek area than our previous DOT only version. As with all of our other helmets, we offer cheek pads with various thicknesses to truly dial in your lid's fitment if the stock pads don't cut it. If you in between sizes, we recommend going up a size.
Free Freight on all Orders over $80
Flat Rate Shipping $7.50 for all orders under $80
Small Item Flat Rate International Shipping - $45
Large Item International - exhaust, seats etc - We will quote you on freight costs.