Biltwell Frisco Handlebars 1" - Chrome
Engineered to deliver comfortable ergonomics and classic chopper style, our Frisco bar pays homage to the San Francisco Bay chopper style of the '70s. These handlebars are constructed with seamless CNC mandrel bent 0.120” wall 4130 chromoly tubes. Available smooth for custom application or dimpled/slotted to accept OEM Harley-Davidson hand controls.
Form and Function
Fans of classic choppers love the look and feel of our Frisco bar. Designed narrow enough to split lanes, but with enough flat section on the grip tubes to accept stock levers and hand controls. Available in 7/8-inch O.D. to fit British, European and Japanese motorcycles, or 1-inch for Harley big twins. Due to its very flat (minimal pullback) design, Frisco bars work and feel best on custom motorcycles with short or stock-length backbones, or frames with relaxed head tube angles. NOTE: because burrs can be present inside the welded joints on Frisco handlebars, please DO NOT pull hand control wiring inside this model.
- Seamless 0.120" (3mm) wall 4130 chromoly construction
- Tight CNC mandrel-bent tubes for a clean look
- CNC mitered tube ends for clean joints and precision alignment
- TIG welded construction for beauty and strength
- Black electroplate and mirror chrome-plated finishes available
- Two sizes: 7/8- and 1-inch O.D.
- 1" O.D. model available smooth for custom application, or dimpled/slotted to accept OEM Harley-Davidson hand controls