Biltwell Belden Glove
CE certified for motorcycle operation, which means a lot if you care about comfort and protection. Built tough on the outside; internally fortified with moisture-wicking insulated materials for riding in cold and wet conditions.
- 100% cowhide construction on exterior for durability and abrasion resistance
- Suede friction zones with strategic padding for impact protection
- Wind- and water-resistant internal thermal barrier for warmth and dryness in cold conditions
- Moisture-wicking fleece Lycra liner for comfort
- Perforated palm panels increase durability without compromising flex
- Padded internal high-impact plastic knuckle guards
- Wide elastic Velcro wrist closure with thermoplastic rubber Biltwell pull tab
- Smart screen-compatible thumb and finger tips
- Meets CE 89/696 safety standard for motorcycle operation
Form and Function
Belden and its warm-weather sibling Borrego are the first Biltwell gloves that meet Europe's strict CE 89/686 safety standard for motorcycle operation. Features include a 100% leather exterior for durability and abrasion resistance, and a fleece liner with permeable membrane to wick sweat and resist moisture from the outside. Available in a broad range of colours and six sizes from XS to XXL.