Biltwell Baja Gloves
The ‘80s were the Golden Age of American motocross, when advances in gear design and material technology moved even faster than the legends who wore the stuff. That era and those riders were the inspiration for our new Baja glove.
Modern dirt bike gloves seem to have evolved into little more than a nylon sock for your hands. Plenty of sublimated graphics and thermal-bonded rubber bits for style, but little if any padding or real leather for protection when you need it. Our Baja glove bucks this trend by melding retro dirt bike styling with impact protection and goatskin reinforcement in friction zones to meet Europe’s CE standard for recreational motorcycle operation.
- Goat leather palm and thumb reinforcement for added toughness in these high friction areas
- Synthetic suede palm and thumb construction for a snug, comfortable fit
- Stretch polyester construction on ring and pinkie fingers for maximum flexibility
- Three-ply woven mesh back panel for ventilation for comfort
- Conductive stitching in fingers and thumb lets you operate smart screens/li>
- Molded two-ply neoprene wrist wrap with adjustable Velcro closure
- Lycra expansion panels in finger joints for added dexterity
- Rugged single- and double-needle polyester stitching throughout
- Thermoplastic rubber lightning bolt knuckle protector
- Hidden 5mm thick neoprene knuckle guard
- Goat leather fingertips for extra durability
- CE certified for recreational highway and off-road riding