The SP X Air Jacket incorporates large, strategically positioned mesh panels for excellent air cooling while featuring extensive stretch panels to promote high levels of sport riding comfort and upper body mobility regardless of the riding position. With excellent protection, inside and out, plus the ability to ramp up coverage with Nucleon back and chest protection as accessory updates, this jacket is ideal for urban riding.
- Main chassis mixed construction: 1.3 mm high grade bovine leather, highly resistant stretch fabric and durable mesh.
- Extensive stretch fabric panels on sleeves and chest further improve fit and upper body movement.
- D-ring and hook and loop grip waist adjustment for personalized riding fit and safe closure.
- Two front zippered hand pockets plus inner waterproof wallet pocket.
- Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric inner collar lining for comfort.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue when riding and improves comfort.
- Chest pad and back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- Internal CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protectors.
- Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort.
- This garment is CE Certified 89/686/EEC.
- Removable thermal liner (80g on body, 60 on sleeves) means jacket can be worn in cooler climates.
- Microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
- Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Reflective detailing improves visibility of rider.
Free Freight on all Orders over $80
Flat Rate Shipping $7.50 for all orders under $80