AKIN Battle Vest
- NEW 1000 D 'TOUGH-SHELL' outer shell
- NEW Breathable insulated lining - warm in winter, cool in summer.
- NEW Back armour pocket (armour not included)
- NEW High quality YKK two-way zipper - let's you adjust the lower half of the vest to stop it 'riding up' when you're on the bike
- Multi-purpose cut - can be worn over t-shirts, hoodies and jackets
- Triple stitched and reinforced at impact areas
- Water resistant internal pocket (perfect to stash your valuables)
- 2 Velcro flap chest pockets + 2 hand pockets with YKK zippers
- Short ribbed collar
- Minimal branding
- Comfortable quilted satin lining
- Drop tail
- Snap button 'Storm Flap' - Stops winds from coming through the zipper
Introducing the FIFTH generation of the 'Battle' Vest.
We've kept it clean, simple and understated, but made huge improvements to the overall fit and function. The Battle Vest now features a heavy 1000 D 'TOUGH-SHELL' - this strong polyester fabric looks amazing and provides superior abrasion resistance over all our previous vests.
The the first time ever, our new Battle Vest is armour compatible! We've designed the armour pocket to fit 'Forcefield' Back armour in SIZE001
We've introduced a new breathable insulation that provides warmth for colder temperatures, but it also circulates air to keep you cool when the outside temperature heats up.
The fit of the Battle Vest has been updated – it's a longer fit, but can be adjusted via the 2-way YKK zipper. This allows you to adjust the lower half of the vest to stop it from 'riding up' when you're on the bike. Overall strength has also been improved by using reinforced triple stitching at vital impact areas.
Your favourite features are still there too - like the water resistant internal pocket which is perfect for keeping your valuables dry and safe. The end result is a vest that feels great, looks badass and can be easily worn on or off your bike.
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I GET?:
The best way to find out your size, is to measure a vest/jacket you already own, and that fits you well. Lay your vest/jacket flat on a table, and measure the chest, making sure to go from side seam to side seam (near the armpit like in the photo below). Compare your measurement to the table below. If you're in-between sizes, choose the larger size.