Icon Airflite Synthwave Helmet
In a not-so-distant nostalgic place that you probably remember through stories of movies someone else watched, the AIRFLITE SYNTHWAVE is a visual manifestation of retrofuturism all rolled up into a product with a purpose. Is it Skynet? Is it neon? Is it the lighting guy from Big Trouble in Little China? Yes, it’s all these things, plus it glows in the dark. Live the awesome life of what you think yesterday was today!
Note: helmet ships with CLEAR fliteshield only - Dark smoke sold separately. include Dark smoke internal drop down shield
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- 3 shell sizes: XS-SM, MD-LG, XL-3XL
- Includes clear Fliteshield only! Dark Smoke must be purchase seperately
- Color-matched airfoil top spoiler
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports
- Fog-free inner sun shield
- Quick-change fog-free face shield
- Removable side plates
- Molded breath deflector
- Chin curtain
- Removable Hydradry moisture wicking liner
- Recessed twin channel supervent cooling system
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE/ AUSTRALIA),
The helmet’s ventilation system consists of strategically placed air vents, intakes, air channels and exhaust ports. The oversized chinbar intake enhances airflow, keeping you cool by routing air where you need it most. A decrease of both drag and weight was achieved by sculpting the traditional neckline of the Airflite to avoid jacket or suit interference.
The Airflite has not one, but two shields. The unique quick-change fog-free shield keeps debris away from your money maker, while the internal interchangeable drop shield has the sun in check. No more swapping shields for cloudy or sunny days. Just reach up, flip the switch, and ride forever.
The removable sweat wicking Hydradry™ liner provides a snug and contoured fit. Air from the vents is channeled between the comfort liner and the protective,energy absorbing EPS foam liner to create a nearly perfect rider-focused interior. The airflow works in conjunction with the Hydradry™ liner to effectively reduce heat build up. Combine that with superior venting and a removable breath deflector which creates a nearly perfect rider-focused enclosure.